POSTING APPROVAL PROCEDURE
All postings (other than HSF & GHSA postings) must be approved in GH 108 before being posted. Once flyers are stamped for approval, individuals can put them up following the guidelines outlined below.
• Flyers are 8.5 x 11 inches.
• In most cases, postings are restricted to the promotion of campus-related activities.
• Postings must not intentionally display threatening, obscene, hateful, or harassing content.
• Postings can be up for a maximum of two weeks, after which time they must be removed.
• Individuals are responsible for removing their postings.
• For extensions, individuals must bring the posting back to GH 108 to be re-approved.
CLUB, SOCIETY & DEPARTMENTAL POSTINGS
• The elevator walls on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors facing the spiral staircase.
• A maximum of two flyers can be put up on each floor.
These include places for rent, textbooks for sale, etc. and can only be in the form of flyers.
• The bulletin board on the 2nd floor to the right of the men’s washroom.
• The bulletin board on the 3rd floor between the elevators.
CLASSROOM BULLETIN BOARDS
• No students or student groups can post on these boards. They are reserved for institutional postings only.
• Space must be reserved through the Student Life office in GH 108 up to one month in advance.
• Banners must be 6.5 feet x 3.75 feet.
• Two balconies located on the 2nd floor are reserved for posting banners: The long balcony located by the Learning Commons has been divided into four sections; The short balcony located by the Math Centre has been divided into three sections.
• Only masking or green tape can be used on the elevator walls and balconies.
• Staples and pushpins can be used on the general posting bulletin boards.
• Remember to respect others. Do not post over or tear down materials belonging to other groups.
• There can be no posting on any surfaces (ex. glass, wood, pillars, etc.) other than the locations listed above.