Tuition & Fees
Government Financial Aid (OSAP)
OSAP is the Ontario Student Assistance Program. It is run by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU). The MTCU is responsible for administering both provincial and federal financial aid programs for Ontario students taking post-secondary studies.
OSAP provides eligible Ontario students with financial aid to help pay for education-related costs such as tuition, books, living costs and transportation.
OSAP loans are interest-free until graduation; repayment starts six months after. You can find more information and apply online at osap.gov.on.ca.
Students may begin the OSAP application process only after confirming acceptance to one post-secondary institution. All University of Guelph-Humber programs are approved for OSAP loan purposes; these programs can be found within the University of Guelph program listing.
- If you are a resident of another Canadian province or territory, you must apply through your home province for financial aid. If you have questions about your residency status, please contact us.
- Detailed information on how to apply for OSAP will be available in the New Student Guide.
- For additional information and support regarding OSAP, please contact Financial Services' front desk at 416.798.1331 ext. 6256 or email@example.com
- You can apply for OSAP online at osap.gov.on.ca.
Some tips for completing the online OSAP application:
- When prompted to Select the name of the post-secondary institution you plan to attend from the following list., choose Guelph, University of.
- When asked In which city or town is the above institution located?, type Toronto.
- When selecting your program, please note that the list of available programs for the University of Guelph-Humber is grouped with the University of Guelph options. Programs are listed in alphabetical order.
- We encourage you to apply by June 15, 2012 to ensure you OSAP loan arrives for the first week of classes in September.
Scholarships & Bursaries
There are numerous scholarships and bursaries for both incoming students and in-course students at the University of Guelph-Humber.