Early Childhood Graduates
Graduates from the Early Childhood program received an Honours Bachelor of Applied Science in Early Childhood and a Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
Below is an update on a few of our graduates:
- Graduated: 2009
- Further Education: Communication Disorders Assistant, Durham College (graduation date 2011)
- Current Employment: Early Childhood Educator, First Steps Daycare
- I am very appreciative of the placement portion of this program. When going to interviews having the experience and situations to talk about helped me feel confident.
Ashna Natasha Latchmiah
- Graduated: 2007
- Further Education: Bachelor of Education & Master of Education, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE)
- Current Employment: Course Director, Humber ITAL
- An aspect of the Early Childhood program that I enjoyed was the diverse practicums that I experienced. It allowed me sample the various careers I could delve into with the degree and diploma I would receive at the end of the program. With over 500 hours of practical experience under my belt, employers have really appreciated and recognized the range of skills and fields I have knowledge of.