As a faculty member your specific duties and responsibilities are:
- To teach the courses assigned according to prescribed curriculum and by prescribed methods, adhering to all approved course management policies.
- To be accessible to students.
- To be present for all scheduled class time or make-up any missed class time.
- To assign and evaluate the work of students according to approved University policies.
- To manage relevant course and student processes and materials according to the University's policies.
For more information, please consult with your Program Head or review a copy of the Instructor Handbook.