Meet Naba S.
The course range was diverse and offered many opportunities to cross-specialize and customize my learning experience which better prepared me for the workforce.
- Academic Program Representative, Ignite
- Vice-President of Marketing, Guelph-Humber Advertising and Marketing Association (GHAMA)
- Pre-Law Society
- Social Media Assistant
- Student Transition and Resource Team Leader (START Leader)
- DECA U Provincial Competition, Marketing Category
- Osgoode Cup Mooting Competition
- Communications and Public Affairs Intern, SickKids Hospital
- Media Relations Team Lead, Pride Toronto
The emphasis on hands-on experience with theoretical learning gave me everything I needed. My 200 hours of placement gave me access to high profile internships in Toronto.
- France and Monaco, The Good Life
Where is Naba now?
Naba is currently working as a Strategic Communications Officer with the Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
Naba has returned to the University to speak to students at our Program Preview Day to help applicants get to know what it’s like to be a UofGH student.
Explore your options inside and outside of class to build your portfolio of soft and hard skills.