Practice Presentation Rooms are located in GH228 and GH229.
Summer hours (May to August): Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Winter hours (September to April): Monday to Friday, 8:30am-10pm; Saturday & Sunday, 10am-5pm
Reserving the Room
September to April: Reserve the room in person at the Media Cage (GH320) Monday to Friday, 8:30am-10pm; Saturday & Sunday, 10am-5pm.
May to August: Reserve the room in person at the Library Services desk in GH203, Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Students must present valid University of Guelph-Humber ID.
- Reservations are accepted up to two weeks in advance.
- Groups may book the room for one hour at a time to a maximum of two hours/day per group. No back-to-back bookings.
- Late reservations may be cancelled after 15 minutes.
- When not booked, the room is available on a first come, first served basis.
Using the Room
- To unlock the room, please pick up the key at the Media Cage or the Library Services desk.
- Headphones are required to hear sound in the room. Students will be charged the replacement value of lost headphones.
- Immediately report any problems with the room or equipment to the Computer Support Assistant (CSA) on duty in the Learning Commons.
- Tutorials on how to use the equipment are saved on the computer desktop.
- Rooms must be attended at all times and locked when vacated.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Practice Presentation Room.
- Users must abide by Humber’s IT acceptable use policy.
- UofGH is not responsible for personal items lost or stolen in group study rooms.
For assistance with the equipment, please contact a CSA at the Learning Commons desk.
When finished with the room, remember to:
- Log off the computer
- Turn off all equipment
- Lock the door