The Learning Commons on the 2nd floor is currently under construction. Please see below for alternate spaces.
GH226 Quiet Study
GH202 Learning Lab
When the Learning Lab is not in use for instructional purposes it is available to students for quiet study.
GH228 & GH229 Practice Presentation Rooms
These rooms can be reserved online via the Media Cage.
- Rooms must be attended at all times and locked when vacated.
- Please abide by Humber's IT Acceptable Use Policy.
- Please turn off all equipment and lock the door when finished with or vacating the room.
- For assistance or to report any issues with equipment, please contact a Computer Support Assistant (CSA).
- To protect equipment and to maintain a sanitary environment, no food is allowed in the study rooms.
- UofGH is not responsible for personal items lost or stolen in group study rooms.
- Support Documentation (alternate format available upon request)
- Hardware and software available
Labs can be used outside of scheduled class times. Learn more about the MAC and PC Labs.
Humber Library and Learning Commons spaces are on the 3rd floor and 4th floor of the LRC building. Book Humber Library and Learning Commons Study Rooms.