Conditions of all Entrance Scholarships
- Successful completion of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Successful completion of six Grade 12 U and/or M courses, including program-specific subject requirements and a minimum final average of at least 70%.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents entering the first year of post-secondary studies (for the first time) unless they are considered for the International Student Entrance Scholarship.
- Applicants must have applied to the University of Guelph-Humber through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre by or before the deadline.
- Full-time registration in both semesters.
- Scholarships are not increased as a result of repeated courses or academic upgrading after July 1.
Conditions of the President's Scholarship, Lincoln Alexander Scholarship and Pamela Wallin Chancellor's Scholarship
- Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Entering the first semester of any degree program at the University of Guelph-Humber.
- Have at least a 90% admission average.
- Have not previously attended a post-secondary institution.
- Have made significant leadership contributions to your school and/or community.
Conditions of all other university scholarships:
- Full-time registration in the program of study indicated in the scholarship offer.