$1,000 for each recipient
We'll award five students $1,000 each based on the criteria below.
To be considered for this award, you must:
Be one of the top 5 finishers in the University of Guelph-Humber Psychology Conference Psychathalon who have demonstrated a high degree of knowledge in psychology.
- Successful completion of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Successful completion of six Grade 12 U and/or M courses, including program-specific subject requirements and a minimum final average of at least 70%.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents entering the first year of a post-secondary studies (for the first time)
- Applicants must have applied to the University of Guelph-Humber through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre by or before the deadline.
- Full-time registration in both semesters.
Be entering one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Family and Community Social Services