Our priority at the University of Guelph-Humber is to provide quality programs and services to students that will aid in the development of the person, scholar, and citizen. As an undergraduate student in your first and graduating year, immersed in your studies and university life, you are in a unique position to provide critical information about your experiences thus far. That is why the University of Guelph-Humber is taking part in the National Survey of Student Engagement.
- First-year and graduating students at the University of Guelph-Humber are invited to complete the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE).
- This online survey allows us to learn more about the impact of your university experience than your academic transcript tells us, and enables us to improve our campus and programs to further enrich the student experience.
- The survey will take approximately twenty (20) minutes to complete. Your participation is completely voluntary. If you decide to participate, please be assured that your responses will be completely confidential.
- In appreciation for participating, all students who complete the survey by March 24 will be automatically entered in a random draw to win 1 of 7 Best Buy Gift Cards worth $100.00. And, if you complete the survey by March 15, you will be automatically entered TWICE in the random draw.
- For your survey invitation, including all of the information you need to access the survey, please check your Gryph Mail email account.
- More information about NSSE is at http://www.nsse.iub.edu.
- If you have any questions about NSSE, please contact Kelly Parkinson, Research Analyst, Resource Planning and Analysis, University of Guelph, at email@example.com.
Your feedback on your student experience is extremely valuable to the University of Guelph-Humber! Thank you so much!