Staff members can obtain a parking permit at Humber's Registration Office. Payment for parking will be deducted through payroll.
Staff Parking at the University of Guelph
University of Guelph-Humber has a reciprocal parking arrangement with the University of Guelph. If you have business at University of Guelph and have a current Humber parking pass there are dedicated parking areas in which you may park, check at the kiosk in the main parking lot at Guelph for locations.
Reciprocal Parking Agreement with the University of Guelph
If you require a parking pass for the semester, please complete the University of Guelph-Humber parking form and submit it to your Faculty Support Officer. Please note that parking permits are issued on a per-semester basis.
Fall 2012 parking selection opens Tuesday July 17th at 9 a.m. Parking selections are made through WebAdvisor* and are on a first come, first serviced basis.
Parking Pass Pick Up Information:
When: Mon Aug 27-Fri Sept 14
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm & 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Where: Room GH 110
Photo ID is required in order to pick-up your parking permit. Parking Permits will only be issued to the students assigned to a spot. We will not issue a pass to a family member or friend on your behalf. Permits will not be mailed.
Follow the steps below to select parking:
- In the Students menu tab click the Service Selections link in the right-hand side menu.
- Log in if necessary.
- Select the relevant term (i.e. F12).
- Click the Submit button.
- This screen displays all of the services that you have already chosen and those that are still available to you. Those showing a Y under the Accessible column can be selected by checking the box under the Change column.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your Registration Bill will be updated to include the cost for parking and/or locker to your total.
*Students living in residents will have access to LOT 2 and do not have to select via WebAdvisor. Parking registration and pick-up will be in GH110 beginning Monday August 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Your Residence identification card is required upon receipt of permit.
Student Parking Pass Cost
|Fall & Winter||$352.56 - $578.01|
All parking applications will be processed for either the summer or fall and winter semesters. If you do not require the pass for both the fall and winter semester a refund can be issued.
- If you occasionally drive to the University, a limited number of spaces are available in the Pay on Exit parking lots. Pay on Exit Parking - (Lots 04,05,06 and 08) Extended Passes (Lots 04,05,06 and 08) Week Pass = $35 Two Week Pass = $70 Monthly Pass = $140 Single Entry Passes (Losts 04,05,06 and 08) 4 hours or less = $4 over 4 hours = $7 Payment Methods: Credit card, cash or coin. These lots do not allow any in-and-out privileges during the day.
- General Permits
- If you intend to drive to campus on a regular basis it is recommended you purchase a parking permit. Parking permits are required to park in most lots between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Guest Parking
- Guests to the University of Guelph-Humber who are visiting on business must contact the staff or faculty member they are meeting with to arrange for visitor parking. Staff and faculty who are expecting visitors can email@example.com or call ext. 4416 to arrange for visitor parking.
- Motorcycle Parking Permits
- Motorcycle parking is restricted to designated areas. If you normally drive a full-sized vehicle and only drive a motorcycle on occasion, a Motorcycle Parking Permit can be requested at no extra charge. Simply indicate whether the motorcycle is to be the primary vehicle or an additional vehicle on the application form.
- Parking for Students with Disabilities
- Parking spaces are available for students with a valid Ministry of Transportation (MOT) Disabled Person Parking Permit and a valid University of Guelph-Humber parking permit. Students with a valid parking permit who have a temporary health or disability problem, may apply for a special Medical Parking Permit. A doctor's medical certificate is required. The special permit is non-renewable and is valid for a maximum of two months. Medical Permit holders are not allowed to park in spaces reserved for students with disabilities.
- Parking for Car Pools and Multiple Vehicle Owners
- Your parking permit can be used for multiple vehicles by indicating each vehicle on the application form. This grants access privileges for any of the registered vehicles on an alternating basis.
- Parking Regulations
- Parking Regulations and Municipal Bylaws are enforced 24 hours a day. It is the sole responsibility of the person parking to ensure that their vehicle is parked in accordance with the rules, and only in the lot authorized by the permit. It is also required that the valid permit be hung from the rear view mirror, facing forward, so it is clearly visible from the outside.