Our labs offer students both Windows and MAC computing options. Learn more about our lab software and hardware.
As a student, you can drop in and use the computing labs outside of scheduled class times. There are also two open labs available to students whenever the campus is open: the Learning Commons (GH212) and the quiet study area (GH226).
We close the labs for maintenance at the end of each semester.
- GH212: 42 PCs + 4 Express PCs
- Printing: GH212
- Photocopier: GH212
- GH301: 38 PCs
- GH321: 35 PCs
- GH322: 35 PCs
- GH323: 35 Macs
- GH312: 27 Macs
|Practice presentation rooms
- GH229: 1 Mac
- GH228 1 Mac and additional connectivity for portable devices
|Flatbed scanner locations
- GH212: Learning Commons (4 scanners)
- GH312: Mac Lab (3 scanners)
- GH323: Mac Lab (2 scanners)