Printers are available for students in each computer lab and the Learning Commons area.
Students receive a $25 print credit at the start of each semester. This non-refundable credit is enough to print 500 letter-size, black and white pages.
Cost of printing
Letter-size, black and white pages cost $0.05 per page. Colour printing is available in H205 and N205 at $0.75 per page. Large-format printing is available for an additional cost.
Students can purchase print credits using myprinting.humber.ca
For more information see the myprinting.humber.ca Quick Reference Guide
Web-based printing service for students
Our web-based printing allows you to print documents from your personal computer to the Learning Commons printer. Regardless of where you are on campus, in residence, or even at home, you can upload documents and send them to the Learning Commons printer.
- Log in to its.humber.ca using your HCNet username and password.
- Click on My Printing (on the left menu).
- Choose a printer you want to send documents to (the Learning Commons printer is GH212-N-Q1).
- Upload your document or type in the URL of the web page you would like to print. Enter the number of copies you would like to print and click Continue.
- Set your print options, then click Continue.
- Click on Submit Job to Printer. Once you get to the print station, you will be able to log in and print your job.
Staff and faculty printing
We have multifunction colour printers and photocopiers specifically for staff and faculty on each floor. You will need your Lenel security card to access the staff printing rooms.
Faculty: To get access to staff printing rooms, contact your Faculty Support Officer.
Staff: To get access to staff printing rooms, contact the Finance & Administration team.