Skip to main content

Work Study Program

Note: The Work Study process has changed. Please read the information below carefully. Work Study jobs are available at both the University of Guelph-Humber and Humber College.

Working on Campus

Part-time jobs may be available in departments such as computer labs, Student Residence, Peer Tutoring, Athletics, Career & Placement Services, Financial Services, Library, Campus Tours, Alumni Services and academic offices. Students are required to inform their supervisors if they are working more than one on-campus job to help ensure they are not going over the weekly hours limit.

University of Guelph-Humber Work Study Eligibility

Effective immediately, all students can now apply to University of Guelph-Humber on-campus part-time jobs. Preference will be given to students who are Work Study eligible; demonstrating financial need as evidenced through an OSAP application. Students are no longer required to complete a form to determine Work Study eligibility. By applying to a University of Guelph-Humber on-campus part-time job, students will be authorizing Student Financial Services to disclose their Work Study eligibility status to the designated hiring manager. Any questions about Work Study eligibility should be directed to Student Financial Services.

Humber College Work Study Eligibility

University of Guelph-Humber students must submit an application form to qualify to work with a Humber School or Department. Applications are available in the Humber Academic & Career Success Centre, in the Humber Learning Resource Commons (LRC), first floor. For more information visit the Humber Work Study website.

Job Postings

Visit GHworks for work study job postings. Positions will continue to be posted throughout the year.