- Current Students
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Placement Services
- Academic & Campus Technology Services
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Financial Services
- Study Abroad
- Get Support
- Teaching resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Instructor FAQS
- Academic & Campus Technology Services
- Safety & Security
Applying for Readmission
To qualify for readmission, you must identify as one of the following:
- You were required to withdraw from your program for a period of two or more semesters.
- You were suspended from the university for academic misconduct.
- You were registered in a program at another post-secondary institution and wish to return to the University of Guelph-Humber.
- You have not been registered in classes at the University of Guelph-Humber for six or more consecutive semesters.
- You are a graduate of the University of Guelph-Humber and would like to complete courses.
Readmission to a program at the University of Guelph-Humber is not automatic. Students who are required to withdraw must apply for readmission to the university after completing the minimum two semesters of rustication and may be readmitted back into the original program of study. If you are unsure if you need to apply for readmission please contact Admissions at 416-798-1331 ext. 6207 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the following steps to submit a readmission application:
- Fill out this form for readmission and submit to Admissions by the deadline date specified below.
- If you have attended another post-secondary institution since your last registration at the University of Guelph-Humber, all official transcripts and course syllabi must be submitted. The transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the originating institution.
- Please include any official documentation to support your reapplication
Entry Point Winter Summer Fall Application and Document Deadline November 1 February 1 June 1
- Provide a letter to the Admissions Committee outlining the following:
- Explanation for reapplication.
- Statement of reasons for past academic record (if you have been required to withdraw).
- Summary of your activities since your last registration at the University of Guelph-Humber.
- The steps you have taken/will take to ensure academic success in the future.
If you a University of Guelph-Humber graduate who would like to take courses, complete the following steps to submit a readmission application.
- Refer to the semester schedule to determine which course and section you would like to take. Semester schedules are published in the semester prior. Please include your top three choices for course sections, as we cannot guarantee that there will be space in your first section choice.
- Complete the readmission application and submit to Admission Services by the respective deadline dates above.
- You will be registered in the course(s) pending approval and space availability. Acceptance of your application does not guarantee you a place in the course. You are responsible for having the prerequisites required.
- If you are wishing to repeat a course, please email email@example.com to request an Undergraduate Course Request form. Documentation must be submitted indicating the reason for repeating a course.
Submission of Documents
If you are only submitting the completed application and letter of intent, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are submitting the completed application, letter of intent and official supporting documents send to:
University of Guelph-Humber
Admission Services – GH 103
207 Humber College Blvd.
Toronto, ON M9W 5L7
Please note that all academic supporting documentation, including transcripts and other supporting documentation, must be official originals sent directly from the issuing institution in an institutionally sealed envelope (that remains unopened), carrying an official stamp, seal and/or authorizing signature of the issuing institution. Materials submitted become the property of the University and will not be returned.
When will you hear from us?
Decisions will be made a couple of weeks after the deadline date. We will send you an email and letter when a decision on your application has been made. This communication will contain important information on your next steps before starting classes. We recommend that all successful readmission applicants meet with their academic advisor before selecting their courses.
If you are a University of Guelph-Humber graduate, decisions will be made a couple of weeks prior to the start of the semester. We will send you an email when a decision on your application has been made. This email will contain next steps before starting classes as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions about applying for readmission, please contact the Admission Services at 416-798-1331, ext. 6207 or email@example.com.