The Student Profile (SP) is your opportunity to tell us about factors that may have impacted your grades. If your admission average does not meet the cut-off for the program to which you have applied, your SP will be considered if your average is within a discretionary range of the determined cut-off range (up to 5%). The Student Profile is your opportunity to tell us about factors that may have impacted your grades. If you have an admission average of 70–74.9%, it is strongly recommended that you submit a Student Profile to be considered for admission.
Please note: You have a maximum of one hour to complete and submit the form. If you need more time, we suggest that you first complete all your answers in a word processing application and then cut and paste them into the online form. Before you paste your answers, click the Refresh or Reload button on your browser.
We suggest that you use one of the following browsers:
• Netscape 6 or above
• Internet Explorer 6 or above
• Mozilla 1 or above
If you use earlier versions of these browsers, you may have difficulties. We also suggest that you enable Java Script in your browser.
- Canadian High School Applicants: May 1, 2018
- International High School Applicants: March 1, 2018
Student Profile Form for Students with Disabilities (SPF-D)
The University of Guelph-Humber strives to provide equal opportunity for academically qualified students with disabilities. If you believe that your admission average does not reflect your true academic ability as a result of a disability, you are encouraged to complete the Student Profile Form for Students with Disabilities. The form is available online and considered along with your marks in determining admission. The deadline to apply is May 1, 2018.
Please provide supporting documentation for any compassionate circumstance you have included on the profile.
- If your documentation is from a doctor, psychologist or other health care professional, please do not send it to Admission Services but, rather, send it directly to Student Accessibility Services at the University of Guelph along with the SPF-D form.
- Your documentation must include your full name and University of Guelph-Humber ID in order to be processed.
- Documentation to University of Guelph Student Accessibility Services must be received by May 1, 2018 and should be mailed directly to:
Student Accessibility Services
Level 3, University Centre
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East