Skip to main content

Transfer Applicant

The type of applicant you are determines your admission requirements. 

There are two types of transfer applicants for full-time study:

College Block Credit Transfer Applicant 

In-progress or have a completed diploma from an Ontario college diploma program that is considered a college block credit transfer pathway. More details.

General College Transfer Applicant and/or University Transfer Applicant 

Transferring with a diploma or coursework from a recognized college or transferring with a degree or coursework from a recognized university. More details.

View our Transfer Applicant Guide 2018

Interested in our Part-time Degree Completion Programs?

Learn about the programs, admission requirements and more:

View our Part-Time Degree Completion Programs for Professionals guide