Skip to main content

Co-Curricular Record (CCR)

The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is a formal record of skill development that takes place outside of the classroom. The University of Guelph-Humber and Humber College offer students hundreds of skill development opportunities which are an excellent way to improve skills, network, and get official recognition for their involvement.

Experiences include:

  • paid positions
  • volunteer opportunities
  • workshops
  • conferences
  • athletics

Students can include their CCR as a valuable addition to their resumes and academic portfolios. Traditionally, the CCR is used when applying/interviewing for: jobs, internships, scholarships, awards, continuing education and further developmental experiences.

                        Sample of a Co-Corricular Record

Students will be able to present their official record to future employers and other post-secondary institutions to highlight the out-of-classroom skill development they have engaged in during their academic career.

Students using the CCR will be able to customize their record and self-select the skills that best represent their involvement. All entries on a CCR are validated by a staff member before they can appear on the record.

The CCR’s online search portal is a quick way to find experiences happening across the College and University.

Please note that April 30, 2020 is the last day to add any CCR Certified experience that you participated in between May 2019-April 2020 to your Co-Curricular Record. As a student, it is your responsibility to add any experience you’ve completed before this deadline. Any experience(s) you participated in before May 2019 cannot be retroactively added.

Information for Students
Information for Staff & Faculty
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)