- Mon April 10 - Sat April 22 (Sat Apr 22 Inclusive)
- (NO Exams scheduled on Fri Apr 14 & Sat Apr 15)
- Exam Time Slots - 8:00am-11:40am-3:20pm-7:00pm
- Exam Locations - GH Building - Off-Site(PANEMONTE BANQUET & CONVENTION CENTRE)
All University of Guelph-Humber exams are two (2) hours in duration.
WINTER 2017 FINAL EXAM INFORMATION
OFF-SITE INFORMATION – PANEMONTE BANQUET & CONVENTION CENTRE
Dates: MONDAY APRIL 17 – FRIDAY APRIL 21(INCLUSIVE)
From UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH HUMBER Campus
- Turn left toward Humber College Blvd
- Turn left onto Finch Ave W
- Turn right onto Humberline Dr
- Destination will be on the right:
PANEMONTE BANQUET & CONVENTION CENTRE
220 Humberline Drive, Etobicoke, ON., M9W 5Y4
Shuttle service will be provided for all off-site exams ONLY (PANEMONTE BANQUET & CONVENTION CENTRE). The shuttle bus will pick-up & drop-off students in front of the UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH HUMBER Main Entrance before & after each exam start & end time as indicated below.
- Exam Start Time: 8:00am
Pick-Up (In-Front of LRC Building - Coach Bus): 7:20am & 7:40am
Pick-Up (From Panemonte Banquet & Convention Centre): 10:00am & 10:20am
- Exam Start Time: 11:40am
Pick-Up (In-Front of LRC Building - Coach Bus): 11:00am & 11:20am
Drop-Off (From Panemonte Banquet & Convention Centre): 1:45pm & 2:00pm
- Exam Start Time: 3:20pm
Pick-Up (In-Front of LRC Building - Coach Bus): 2:40pm & 3:00pm
Drop-Off (From Panemonte Banquet & Convention Centre): 5:25pm & 5:45pm
- Exam Start Time: 7:00pm
Pick-Up (In-Front of LRC Building - Coach Bus): 6:20pm & 6:40pm
Drop-Off (From Panemonte Banquet & Convention Centre): 9:00pm & 9:20pm
*Please Note: ALL UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH HUMBER FINAL EXAMS ARE 2 HOURS IN DURATION
Request a different format
Final examination policy and procedures
- All students are required to write their final exams during the scheduled exam time period.
- Students are NOT permitted to reschedule final examinations or extend final assignment deadlines outside of the final examination period with faculty members.
- If you cannot make it to a final exam or submit a final assignment, please contact your Academic Advisor immediately.
- Requests to re-schedule final exams due to pleasure travel will be denied.
- Any student who is absent during his/her exam must submit a Request for Academic Consideration form, with written documentation to support a medical, psychological or compassionate explanation for their absence. A compassionate reason refers specifically to an emergency situation that can be supported with documentation (e.g., the death of a close relative).
- Doctor's notes must be dated within 24 hours of the exam for which you are requesting consideration. Notes acquired days/weeks after the exam will not be accepted. All documentation submitted is confidential.
- Anyone who has his/her Academic Consideration granted will be required to write their missed exam during the deferred exam period.
- Students who are denied Academic Consideration will have a final grade assigned based on the course work they have completed.
- Please review the section on Academic Consideration in the Academic Calendar for other policies and procedures related to exams.
- Students registered with the Student Wellness and Accessibility Centre must make appropriate accommodations at least two weeks prior to the final exam period and notify their instructors as well as the Faculty Support Officer for their program using the test appointment sheets issued by Accessibility Learning Services.
Request for Academic Consideration Form
Find your Course Schedules
Exam Disruption & Re-scheduling Policy