- Future Students
- Current Students
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Placement Services
- Academic & Campus Technology Services
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Financial Services
- Get Support
- Teaching resources
- Employment Opportunities
- Instructor FAQS
- Academic & Campus Technology Services
- Safety & Security
Summer 2022 Final Exam Information
Online Exam Information
Important information on how to download on-line exam software can be found here Online Exam Information. Students are strongly encouraged to view this page as soon as possible.
If your instructor has chosen a take-home exam or to pro-rate grades, no exam is scheduled.
All University of Guelph-Humber exams are two (2) hours in duration.
All exam times are in the Eastern Time Zone (Toronto). Further information on time zones is available here.
Final Exam FAQs are here UofGH Covid-19 Updates.
Summer 2022 Exam Schedules
*Session I Exam Period: Thursday June 23 - Wednesday June 29
*12-Week Exam Period: Monday August 8 - Friday August 12
*Session II Exam Period: Thursday August 18 - Wednesday August 24
- Business Exam Schedules for Summer
- Community Social Services Exam Schedules for Summer
- Community Social Services - Hybrid Exam Schedules for Summer
- Community Social Services - Online Exam Schedules for Summer
- Early Childhood Studies Exam Schedules for Summer
- Early Childhood Studies - Online Exam Schedules for Summer
- Electives Exam Schedules for Summer
- Justice Studies Exam Schedules for Summer
- Justice & Public Safety Exam Schedules for Summer
- Kinesiology Exam Schedules for Summer
- Psychology Exam Schedules for Summer
Winter 2022 Exam Schedules
- Business Exam Schedules for Winter
- Community Social Services Exam Schedules for Winter
- Community Social Services - Hybrid Exam Schedules for Winter
- Community Social Services - Online Exam Schedules for Winter
- Early Childhood Studies Exam Schedules for Winter
- Early Childhood Studies - Hybrid Exam Schedules for Winter
- Early Childhood Studies - Online Exam Schedules for Winter
- Electives Exam Schedules for Winter
- Justice Studies Exam Schedules for Winter
- Justice & Public Safety Exam Schedules
- Kinesiology Exam Schedules for Winter
- Media Studies Exam Schedules for Winter
- Psychology Exam Schedules for Winter
Fall 2021 Exam Schedules
- Community Social Services
- Community Social Services (Hybrid)
- Community Social Services (Online)
- Early Childhood Studies
- Early Childhood Studies (Hybrid)
- Early Childhood Studies (Online)
- Justice Studies
- BAA Justice & Public Safety Exam Schedules
- Media Studies
Academic FAQs can be found here.
- Students with a current request for academic consideration should note these are being reviewed by the Academic Consideration committee as faculty and staff continue to work remotely.
- New requests for academic consideration related to the format of course delivery, grading scheme, or a revised final examination should be sent to your Academic Advisor
Final examination policy and procedures
- All students are required to write their final exams during the scheduled exam time period.
- Students are NOT permitted to reschedule final examinations or extend final assignment deadlines outside of the final examination period with faculty members.
- If you cannot make it to a final exam or submit a final assignment, please contact your Academic Advisor immediately.
- Requests to re-schedule final exams due to pleasure travel will be denied.
- Any student who is absent during his/her exam must submit a Request for Academic Consideration form, with written documentation to support a medical, psychological or compassionate explanation for their absence. A compassionate reason refers specifically to an emergency situation that can be supported with documentation (e.g., the death of a close relative).
- Doctor's notes must be dated within 24 hours of the exam for which you are requesting consideration. Notes acquired days/weeks after the exam will not be accepted. All documentation submitted is confidential.
- Anyone who has his/her Academic Consideration granted will be required to write their missed exam during the deferred exam period.
- Students who are denied Academic Consideration will have a final grade assigned based on the course work they have completed.
- Please review the section on Academic Consideration in the Academic Calendar for other policies and procedures related to exams.
- Students registered with the Student Wellness and Accessibility Centre must make appropriate accommodations at least two weeks prior to the final exam period and notify their instructors using their accommodation letter issued by Accessibility Learning Services.