Skip to main content

Transcript Requests

As of October 2023 Official transcripts can be requested for a fee of $10 per transcript.

A transcript is an official document prepared by the Registrar recording a student's courses and grades. An official transcript can be ordered online by submitting the “Official Transcript Request” Form on the Academic Forms page.   

Transcripts are normally prepared within five to seven working days; however, during busy periods (e.g. common application deadlines), preparation time may be as long as seven to ten days. Official transcripts from the University of Guelph-Humber will show that a degree has been conferred only after the convocation ceremony. 

Digital Transcripts  

Many Canadian colleges and universities are temporarily accepting digital transcripts that are received directly from another institution's administrative account through secure transmission. Please select “Digital” in the “C. Mailing Instructions” section of the Official Transcript Request Form if you would like the transcript to be sent to another Canadian institution, and we will verify whether that institution is accepting digital transcripts. If you require a digital transcript for other purposes, you may order a hard-copy transcript and then scan it once you receive it in the mail.  

Inquiries about undergraduate transcripts should be directed to

Unofficial transcript requests

Any Request for Official Transcript made for 'personal' use (without specific and official documentation showing the need for an official transcript) will be directed to access their Unofficial Transcript which is available to them through WebAdvisor or re-directed to another more appropriate form, such as the Confirmation of Enrollment request form (request a different format).

Transcripts obtained using the transcript portion of WebAdvisor for students are unofficial transcripts and may not be suitable for purposes such as employment applications or applications to graduate school.