Skip to main content

External Scholarships

We recommend contacting your employer, if you have one, and your parents' employers to see if they offer any scholarships.

Please ensure that your name and student number is included on any scholarships that are being sent directly to the University of Guelph-Humber.

OSAP students and external scholarships

If you are an OSAP student and receive a scholarship that is not administered by the University of Guelph-Humber or the University of Guelph, you must report it as award income on the OSAP application.

Popular scholarship websites:

Please note, the University of Guelph-Humber does not administer the above websites and is not responsible for any information that is provided by any external sources.

National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS) awards program

The NEADS National Student awards program offers full access to post-secondary education for persons with disabilities.

The scholarships recognize students with a proven commitment to their academic discipline, with an exemplary record of volunteer work or employment and who have demonstrated the potential to be an outstanding participant in their community.

Eligibility for NEADS scholarships

To be eligible, you must meet the following three eligibility requirements. You must:

  • Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
  • Have a permanent disability.
  • Be currently registered in and returning to a full-time course load. (Full-time status for students with disabilities requires at least a 40% course load.)