Skip to main content

OSAP and Government Aid

Government financial aid programs like the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) and other out of province funding programs, can help pay for your tuition, student fees and other education-related expenses such as books, equipment, rent and more. These programs offer loans (funding you pay back) and grants (funding you keep). OSAP and out of province funding is available for full-time and part-time students enrolled in an undergraduate program.

Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)

OSAP is available to eligible students in the form of an integrated student loan funded by the Province of Ontario and Government of Canada.

Out-of-Province Funding

Apply for out-of-province funding if you are not a resident of Ontario and meet all other eligibility criteria for your province’s student aid.

Continuation of Interest-Free Status

OSAP and out-of-province government student loans are payment and interest-free while a student attends post-secondary studies full time

National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)

The NSLSC handles the release of your funding and the repayment of your student loans.