Skip to main content

Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)

Each RESP is administered differently, and required documentation will vary between programs.

Some RESPs require that a Confirmation of Enrolment form be completed before funds can be withdrawn. These forms are available online once you have registered for courses.

If your RESP requires a school seal on a document, please bring that document to Student Financial Services in GH112. RESP forms will only be processed once course selection has been completed for the respective semester.

The University of Guelph-Humber no longer faxes documents, including RESP forms, to third parties such as financial institutions.