Skip to main content

Withdrawal Information

Voluntary Semester Withdrawal

Students looking to withdraw from the current semester must do so by dropping all courses online via WebAdvisor. A form is not required to withdraw from the semester. Students are expected to be aware of drop dates in accordance with the current Academic Calendar and the refund schedule provided by Student Financial Services about refund.

In the rare case a student does not have access to WebAdvisor, students should speak with their Academic Advisor.

Notice of Institutional Withdrawal

Students looking to leave/withdraw from the University of Guelph-Humber will be required to complete a Notice of Institutional Withdrawal Form. This form is available at the Student Services front desk, located in Room GH108 during regular office hours. If you are unable to come to campus, please email your Academic Advisor to discuss the withdrawal process. Using WebAdvisor, students must self-drop from all courses pertaining to the affiliated semester and will be required to submit their student ID card along with the Notice of Institutional Withdrawal form.