How to register for courses
Watch a video tutorial or read step-by-step instructions on registering for courses.
Review the Fall 2017 important dates (PDF).
Course selection windows will open at 8am on the following dates:
- Tuesday July 4th 2017 - Students with complete & in progress credits totaling 13.50 or greater
- Thursday July 6th 2017 - Students with complete & in progress credits totaling 7.50 or greater
- Tuesday July 11th 2017 - Students with complete & in progress credits totaling 0.50 or greater
- Tuesday July 18th 2017 - Students with complete & in progress credits of 0.00 credits or greater
Course Overload Period for Fall 2017
- Thursday August 17th 2017 - WebAdvisor to open for course overload (up to 3.25 credits)
Note: Once open course selection windows will remain open until the end of each respective course add period.
Review the Summer 2017 important dates (PDF).
Review the Winter 2017 important dates (PDF).
WebAdvisor is an internet-based tool used for course selection, paying fees and accessing services such as parking and lockers.
In order to use WebAdvisor you require an internet connection, a web browser and your login and PIN number. You would have received your login and PIN number in the New Student Guide sent to you when you first accepted the University's offer of admission.
Protect your WebAdvisor PIN, and never give it out.