Registrar's Need-Based Entrance Bursary
$2,000 for each recipient
The Registrar's Need-Based Bursary assists students who demonstrate financial need. We also consider academic merit when awarding this bursary. Each bursary is valued at $2,000.
This bursary is only available to high school applicants.
How to apply
To apply, complete the online form for the Registrar's Need-Based Entrance Bursary. Before you apply, see the required information below.
Deadline: We must receive your application for the Registrar's Need-Based Entrance Bursary by April 15, 2017.
You'll need the following information and documents to complete the application:
- Your Social Insurance Number
- Your University of Guelph-Humber student ID number (located in the top, right corner of your acknowledgement letter)
- Your income tax return forms and those of your parent(s) or guardian(s) or spouse
- Your bank account and investment balances
- Your estimated summer earnings
- The value of any motor vehicles you own
Make sure to review your application
Please ensure your application is complete and accurate before you submit it. After you submit the application, you cannot return to it.
Keep your confirmation number
You will receive a confirmation number once your application has been submitted successfully. You will need this confirmation number to inquire about or make changes to your application.
Updating your application
To correct an error or change your application, email Student Financial Services:
- In the subject line, write N.A.F. Changes.
- In the body of the email, include your confirmation number, University of Guelph-Humber student ID number and full name.
Receiving your bursary
We will automatically credit your bursary to your University account. The bursary amount will be divided into two equal payments: one at the beginning of the fall semester and the other at the beginning of the winter semester.