Family and Community Social Services Degree Completion Hybrid Orientation for Fall 2017 Entry
New students entering the FCSS Degree Completion program in Fall 2017 must plan to attend this important information session.
You will receive information about:
- Accessing your online course websites
- Program requirements
- Your transfer student credit assessment
- Library/Research assistance
- Course expectations
- Tuition payments
- OSAP, Scholarships & Bursaries
- Important dates and contacts
What to bring to the event:
Your central login information (found in your offer package). You will need this to access the computers on campus and for the online and library services session.
To sign up for the FCSS-DC Hybrid Orientation, please register here.