Skip to main content

Academic Services

Academic Services provides support to all instructors throughout their career at the University of Guelph-Humber. In addition to overseeing the hiring of new and returning sessional instructors, we are also committed to supporting the needs of our instructors both inside and outside the classroom. Through our team of Faculty Support Officers, we offer a range of services and resources to help you excel as an instructor and provide an optimal learning experience for your students. 

Get support

We are committed to your success in the classroom, which is why we care about providing you with easy access to useful support tools and information. Your Faculty Support Officer is your first point of contact for any questions about processes and procedures.


Employment opportunities and resources

Our instructors are either employed through Humber College or the University of Guelph.

Academic Services oversees the hiring of sessional instructors and graduate teaching assistants through the University of Guelph. University of Guelph sessional instructors and graduate teaching assistants are represented by CUPE Local 3913.

Our instructors hired through Humber College work under a collective agreement between Humber College and OPSEU Local 562.


Teaching resources

Through our partnership with Humber College and University of Guelph, you get the best of both worlds when you teach here. Your unique role as a University of Guelph-Humber instructor means you have access to a wide variety of services, tools and resources.