Skip to main content

Security Card Access (ACTS)


Your Lenel card is your secure identity for the University.

Lenel security access cards are assigned to all newly employed staff and faculty. Security cards let you into classrooms equipped with card readers and office areas on each floor. Department managers determine the level and period of your access.

Cards assigned to part-time and contract workers are renewed each term. If you need to renew your Lenel card, let your Faculty Support Officer (for faculty) or the Finance & Administration team (for staff) know well in advance.

If your Access card is lost, stolen or not working

Notify a Faculty Support Officer (for faculty) or contact Finance & Administration Coordinator, ext. 6044 (Room: GH403) (for staff) to immediately deactivate it.

If you need a new access card, contact your manager to submit a “Request a Photo Badge” application through Humber’s Support Centre.

If your card stopped working, faculty need to contact their Faculty Support Officers and staff members need to contact Finance & Administration Coordinator, ext. 6044 (Room: GH403).

University of Guelph-Humber and Humber College Virtual ONECard
ONECard is a smartphone application that will be used by students, instructors and staff as their digital identification, digital key and digital wallet solution for campus-wide services. It’s free, easy to use and secure. Visit the ONECard website to learn more about it.